On the occasion of the second anniversary of our boutique, at 23 rue Sainte Apolline in Paris, and to celebrate the good weather and summer, we invite you to Fillandises Tropical B-Day !
RDV on June 21, 2019 from 5 p.m. : we organize our market of French designers around ethical and sustainable consumption! We will show you in store:
– Renee recycles : composed of Marine and Marine, Renée Recycle brings vintage objects up to date. Fans of recycling, Marine et Marine bring life back to objects that we thought were old-fashioned...
– Organic Norea : is a young French cosmetics brand specializing in vegetable oils. During our pop-up, you can test argan oil, castor oil or even jojoba oil and discover their virtues for the skin.
– Atelier Basile: Violaine from Atelier Basile creates super pretty illustrations. His posters and postcards will be on sale at Fillandises.
– By Norette is a designer from Bordeaux who imagines “vegan” pouches according to the seasons! Practical and elegant, the By Norette clutch bags will seduce you.
– Teasco will come and liven up our Friday birthday by presenting its Hibiscus drink!
We also organize that day a beauty party around organic and vegan cosmetics with an expert from Jolimoi . Angélique will come and make you test cosmetics and will do your make-up with the brands Manucurist, Merci Handy…
We'll meet you at 23 rue Sainte Apolline in Paris, in the 2nd, on June 21.
Happy Birhtday to youuuuu, Fillandises!
Ps: the designer market is open from Thursday 20 to Saturday 22 at the shop.